Thursday, September 21, 2006

ghost town

it has come to my attention that this silly little writing pad of mine has been getting more traffic, and i just want to say - sorry it's such a ghost town in here. this blog wasn't meant for garnering viewership, it's just somewhere for me to say all the things i don't say in the [canyon]. you could say the [canyon]'s my public life while this is my private one.

that said, not much happens in here because i'm still an editor at heart despite leaving the industry for a few years now. the [canyon] is where i satisfy my publishing urges to put out snippets of my life composed with pictures and words just the way i like them. a magazine of my life. :) my digital scrapbook of memories.

so that's where all my spare time goes.

once in awhile, i get the urge to rant a little, and that's when i'll come here. :) some ranting also happens in the [canyon]. i'm actually pretty candid on there anyway (there are locked posts for only people on my list to view though, so sign up for a free livejournal account if you're curious). i'm also naturally more vocal there in general, i guess i'm just more used to writing there.

readers of the [canyon] do not necessarily know of this place (except for a select few), and i prefer to keep it that way. i don't want people to try to find out who i am inside, after looking at the glossy part of my life. that's not what i want. you can go from in to out, but not from out to in.

of course, the ones who have clicked on my linked friends from the [canyon], seen my comments, clicked on my profile and discovered this place after all, deserve to find me here for being smart or just plain lucky. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home